- All photography on this site is sold through a ProGallery with Photobox. This site and the gallery operates as an invitation to treat. Your contract for the products is with Photobox and is subject the terms and conditions set on the site to which this site links. They will produce and deliver the items direct to you.
- Photographic products can be delivered internationally.
- The delivery costs currently set by Photobox can be found at these links:UK delivery costs European Delivery costs International Delivery costs
- Profits from sale of these items will be donated equally to the charities mentioned on our About me page.
- Please note we are not a registered charity ourselves.
- Copyright in the images sold is retained by the contributing artist.
Mixed media/ textile art
- Original Mixed media/ textile art on this site is made by Helen Conway and sold with the assistance of Dennis Woodcock through the Etsy shop interface. The artists sells as an individual not as a trading business. No VAT is payable on these goods.
- Postage and Packing within the UK is included. Delivery to other destinations is possible but will be subject to extra charge to cover additional postage.
- Items will be sent by by a signed for and insured service with the Royal Mail and 7- 10 days should be expected for delivery although we will endeavour to post the day following your order if possible.
- Display of items on this site and the Etsy site is an invitation to treat and your order is an offer to buy. Your contract will only be complete when the seller accepts that offer and such acceptance will be indicated by delivery of the product to you.
- All profits ( after postage and packaging costs) will be donated to the charities set out on our About Me page. We are not a registered charity ourselves.
- The address for return of items or queries is 51 Laurel Drive, Eccleston. St.Helens ,Merseyside, WA10 5JB. Email correspondence may be sent to email@example.com.
- In Accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to return the art within seven days of being provided with information about your return rights ( which will be contained within the packaging). The art maybe returned for any reason not just that it is damaged or defective. However, the buyer will bear the return postage costs to us unless the item is defective or does not comply with the description. In all cases when returning goods the buyer must take reasonable care with the packaging to ensure that the item is returned in the condition in which they received it. Goods should be returned within 7 days of delivery to the seller of any notice that you wish to return them. Your return notice to us must be delivered within that time and must be in writing or another durable medium such as email. We ask you to keep a copy or proof of delivery of such notice. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time up until we instigate delivery of the product. Your cancellation notice to us must be delivered before that time and must be in writing or another durable medium such as email. We ask you to keep a copy or proof of delivery of such notice. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. In the case of cancellation refunds will be for the total sum including the built in delivery charges.